Friday, January 7, 2011

What UP. Chuck?


Blog DOS.
How did I do Aunt Audge?

Getting BETTER. 
FLC peeps can I get a what what?

Took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese.
Remember when that was like the coolest thing ever?


My kids still think it is.
My kids are the coolest.


God radiates his LOVE in our children.
For that I am Thankful.


(And a million other little things.)

Cultivate a Lifestyle of Thanksgiving.

Daily.


Days like these when I am reminded that I have a uterus..


Midol Check.


Here are some things I am learning I'd like to share.


(Ephesians 5.12)
"Don't act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do."

In other words. Be led. Live a Holy Spirit guided life.
It's really that simple.


Father, thank you for helping me. Thank you for the victory that you've already won. The New Year is upon us, and I know that i know extraordinary things are happening. 


More than we ask.
More than we think.

Here I am Lord. Send me.

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo!! i love it! i'm so excited to see what the Lord is and will do in your life. PTL...PTLOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady, i just came over from audrey's blog. i like you already ;)

    the One who calls you is faithful and He will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24

    ReplyDelete