Sunday, January 23, 2011

Accessorize Your Life.

So I've slacked a little in my blogging journey.

It's cool though.
I'm a led girl.

Check out my fancy headband.
As my hair grows out accessories are my best friend.
PTL.

Updates.

Hayden lost her first tooth.
New friends. God Connections.
Started the Daniel Fast.
Decided grey nail polish isn't my best look.

I miss my sister. She is working hard in college and I want to give a special shout-out to Chelsay Brooke and let her know how much she is LOVED.



God is faithful. He's helping you.


Ears that hear.
Eyes that see.



I'm reading Living a Life of Fire.
Talk about a stirring.

My heart is just seriously full. The Lord continues to bless my life and show me how real and how big He is.

So many awesome things have happened this month, and its not even over friends!

Details soon.

Resting in HIM.

Video for the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4GteZ6Fl3k
Verse for the day: Psalm 37.4

2 comments:

  1. love the headband! where'd you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte Russe. Fancy right?
    They were like buy one get one 50% during Christmas. I say lets make some snazzy ones like the one on your blog.. Craft Date?

    ReplyDelete