Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Joy.

  
hey-O.

throw a leg up ya'll.
say what?

Looky Looky I'm on a roll.
Bloggin' it up yo.
Wave your hands in the ah-yah.


God has been preparing my heart for change. 
Preparation.
In the midst of seeking the Lord's plan
I found myself looking at Lindsay.
 I make plans for my life, how I'm going to succeed at this or that and what I want for myself. 
Look at all those I's.
hmmmm.
Um, guys I don't want to just look at me through me.
Not always so cute if ya know what I mean.

When it really comes down to it, Christ gives us answers, He leads us. His will for our lives is better than what we want for our lives. Why? 
He is our ultimate Provider;  We were created to give Him glory. 
Why would we want to give up a great joy in following Him?

You make known to me the path of life;


in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.




These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.




So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.




Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,


Dig in. Go to the Word. Go back. Meditate on the Love of the Father.
So many things happening in the world right now. 
Hurting people who need to be reminded in the good.

"Sorrow may last for the night but [my] JOY comes in the morning" 


Psalm 30:5

Time to get our eyes off self and onto others.


Give.
Sow Mercy.
Sow Love.





What better time than now friends?



1 comment: