Tuesday, May 3, 2011

28.

I've become a quarterly blogger I do believe. (to Audrey's dismay) 

In the mean time.......

{Here is some of my heart}

Father you are SO good. My heart is overwhelmed at your hand in every area of my life. Tomorrow that will mark 28 years. Wild. I'm so thankful. Words can't even begin to form onto this page the mighty work you have done in me. Even more so what you continue to do. You are so real to me Lord. Anyone who knows me or has ever spent time with me knows this, I'm animated and I'm passionate about being passionate.
(God chose expressive people, so like that)
Life before you meant things of this world. Misplaced passion that looms to an empty void life. Oh believe me I found that. But Oh the love of the Savior. 

You picked me up.
Made me new.
Breathed new life.
And set me free.

You O Lord are my passion.

Life with you is my favorite.

2 comments: