Thursday, February 10, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.

It all started on Super Bowl night.
My new friend Lauren...
While snacking on some Litehouse Homestyle gluten-free dip she recommended, a laugh or 35, AND figuring out we both have alot of similar interests... #Godisgood.
I laughed about about us having a show called...


"Better Living"
with Lauren & Lindsay


Genius.
I know.

(it's the Lord, i'm tellin ya)

Here's our rhema:

 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
{Proverbs 31.30}
Virtuous Women. Supernaturally Living. Kingdom Minded. Loving Jesus. Loving People. Growing In Spirit. In Faith. In Health. In Fashion. Always in the Right Place at the Right Time.
Makin' God Look Good.
Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be
 in good health, just as your soul prospers.
{1 John 1.2}"

Find us on facebook.


Now for not only one favorite.

How's 10 for good measure?

After all He's a more than enough God.
1. Stila Smudge Pots. Favorite Liner. Doesn't budge. 
2. Tarte Cheek Stain. (I don't leave home without it)
3. Too Faced Mascara. Best ever for naked blonde lashes.. even won over Kristen Wiley who is like the make-up guru. (just watched eat. pray. love. guru is just a fun word to say)
4. ESSIE Nail Polish in Geranium. Look in most any photograph of me and you will see its my signature. 
oo la la
5. Denim Jackets. They seriously go with everything. Everything. Mine is Gap $10 at a thrift store. Favah.
  A must have for any stylish babes wardrobe.
6. ASAP. Silversol. I'm trying this out because I like to try new things. One perk it lasts forever and it's supposed to naturally smooth out the skin. Um, yes please.
7. Peanut Butter & Chocolate. Natural Peanut butter please.... add chocolate? Manna from heaven.
8. Bare Minerals Warmth Bronzer. Love it because it gives me a tan. I mean who doesn't want that? Also it has a dewy effect. Praise thee Lord for tan dewy skin.
9. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. I won't lie, it's nasty ok?
But if maintaining a healthy weight, natural energy, and beautifying your body from the inside out sound good to you, drink it up yo. Do it.
10. Moroccan Oil Curl Cream. Every curly-headed girls dream. Doesn't weigh your curls, & revives your hair.

Seriously I'll stop at 10.

Try em' out, thank me later.

I know you will.


2 comments:

  1. Hollahhh!!!

    I'm virtually high-5-ing your top 10! And sending you lots of LOVE!

    I'm so excited about "Better Living", I keep getting more and more ideas! We need a coffee date asap! :)

    Lindsay is amazing ladies and we're so excited to reach out and form a fun community of Godly-Girl-Talk to prosper the SOUL!

    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a blogging master! i'm want to try that apple cider vinegar. maybe not just yet. great post!

    ReplyDelete