Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow Days. Craft Days.

Snow days numero cinco? Something like that. 
One loses count after like 3. Hey-O.
What did YOU do on your snow days?
Me?
Ate. Napped. Crafted. Read. & Spent sweet time with some precious friends.

That's how I roll.

Let me show you a new fav.

Ezekiel Muffins.

Oh Em Gee.

I'm trying out these Egg Beaters....

(makes me feel healthier, don't judge)


Spinach. Garlic. Onion. Egg Beat-ah.
Mix. Mix.
(pretty smelly, but yummy)


Wah-La.

I'm a fan. My other usual is peanut butter DUH.
However...
It's good to shake up your routine sometimes.
Ya dig?

After this week I've just been so completely inspired.
I really am. During a Biore strip sesh today I was thanking the Lord for His peace.

I've been laughing and smiling more than I have since I was a little girl.

"Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces."
Psalm 34.5
(thanks Cort)

God has shown Himself so clearly to me.
His LOVE.
Real love.
1 Corinthians 13 style.

Soon enough my husband will come.
But right now, in this season, I'm going to envelop myself in the love of my Savior. 

His timing is perfect.

Trusting.
Resting.

"but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing."


Boomshakalaka.

My Snow Bunny Babes.

Hayden turns 6 March 30th.
I'm gonna need you to slow it down lil momma...
Got it sassafrass?


Life is a gift.
I am thankful for all the that the Lord IS and has and continues to show me.
whew.
 The pastor I have the honor of being under, my precious family, the friendships i've cultivated... this year, my life, has much in store. 
He has the best plan.
Already such a a year. New job, New friends (the forever kind)
More reading, hiking, thrifting, crafting...
But, above all else I'm hoping to know and love my Creator more.
Knowing that trusting in Him, all things will fall into place.







2 comments:

  1. i hope one of those valentines is for me. let me say this...if you haven't made one for me, make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. you are a crafty mccrafterson...
    and i love your editing, btdubs. feel like i'm in the 70's. and that's where i was at my best.

    well i wasn't born yet. but whatever.

    ReplyDelete